Tuesday, July 13, 2010



I had the chance to listen to HDG's message broadcasted on the radio. I was stunned when I heard Him quote Swami Vivekananda, because it rightfully reinforces what I had just read - You become what/who you think you are. Concidence? Maybe, but it sure does make me value these words.

So what do these words imply, and how does it relate to the methods we practice? Remember subconscious programme, we always focus on end results - that we've attained that something we want. Thus in that way, we are in fact attaining or becoming what we think we are! The exclusive advantage we have is that we've been initiated by our Grand Master and the practice of meditation allows us to achieve our end results much faster. Isn't that great?


I decided to put these words as my desktop now, they accentuate the picture taken at Brugg during a trip there - just to share with you.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell us what you think. Drop us a note at vanannavarasan@gmail.com
For information on the Meditation Society, please visit
www.rpt.com.my or the FB page - Click here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really good one.. thanks for the sharings. I will find out more about the guruji also.

Malar said...

Thanks for sharing your experiences and thoughts of HDG.
I had just became of HDG's disciples since last Sunday, 28 Nov 2010. Believing that I will live better than I am today with the guidance of HDG. Guruve saranam.